Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Make Believe Games.
2. The competition is open to backers of the Revolutionaries Kickstarter in all countries where such competitions are allowed except employees of Make Believe Games and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or the organizing of this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Details of how to enter are via http://www.makebelievegames.com
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8. The entrant must be a backer of the Revolutionaries Kickstarter in order to enter. Find and decipher the four pieces of code hidden in the Revolutionaries Kickstarter backer updates. Send an email WHO is leading the attack, the ENEMY STRENGTH, WHERE, and WHEN the attack is to take place.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, Zombie apocalypse or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: One signed copy of Revolutionaries, One signed copy of I AM ZOMBIE Field Manual, One signed copy of Vampire: The Masquerade (1st edition).
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winner will be the first email received with the correct information as verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email and announced on Facebook, Twitter and Kickstarter within 28 days of the end of the Revolutionaries Kickstarter campaign. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by U.S. law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Maryland, USA.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.S. data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Kickstarter, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Make Believe Games and not to any other party.
21. Make Believe Games shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22. Make Believe Games also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.